It is our experience after decades of personally designing yacht vacations, that the initial contact is best made LIVE via telephone. Call us at (800)524-8292. We are here to guide you through the process of choosing the right yacht and crew.
How to Book Your Charter – A simple process:
A) Once we have discussed all the details and selected the yacht, an option will be put on your dates. A deposit is required to confirm the reservation:
- 25% is required for reservations made earlier than 6 months from the departure date. Another 25% is due no less than 6 months prior to departure.
- 50% is required for reservations made less than 6 months prior to the departure date.
B) A Charter Agreement and a detailed Questionnaire will be sent to you to be fill out and sign:
- Charter Agreement: After we receive the agreement back from you, we will forward it to the captain/owner of the selected yacht for his/her countersignature. The completed agreement will then sent back to you for your retention.
- Questionnaire: You will be asked to fill out the Food Preference Sheet together with your party. This questionnaire really helps the crew to know you, so that they can cater to your specific needs and requirements. The Questionnaire needs to be sent back to Bajor Yacht Charters at least one month prior to the charter.
- For charters that are NOT all-inclusive, you’ll need to send us the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) one month in advance. This fee is calculated at 25% of the charter fee. The captain will keep a detailed account of all expenditures and present you the full account at the end of the charter. You will be refunded any unused funds or billed if the account has exceeded the Advance provisioning Allowance.
C) The balance is either due 45 days prior to charter or is paid on boarding – in cash or traveler’s checks – directly to the captain/owner of the yacht.